International Student Services at Bennington College are overseen by Kate Child, International Student Advisor (ISA). The ISS at Bennington focuses on:
- Immigration: Visa process and rules for maintaining lawful student status in the U.S.
- Employment: Guidance in seeking employment on and off campus (practical training).
- Living in the U.S.: Applying for a Social Security number, driver's license, taxes, access to campus and community resources.
- Academic/Social Adjustment: Information on the policies and procedures of the College, social and personal support for adjusting to life in the U.S., and academic support while transition to academic life at the College.
Visit the ISS section for more information. New international students should refer to the new international student section for everything you need to know to get started at Bennington.
Questions? We Can Help
- Location | Barn 120
- Phone | x2491 (from off campus 802-753-2491)
- Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours | Monday–Friday: 8:30 am–4:00 pm