Whether you still consider yourself a Field Work Term (FWT) rookie or a well-seasoned internship veteran, we invite you to stop in anytime to discuss your FWT plans. If life-after-Bennington is what’s on your mind, by all means, let’s talk. With career coaching sessions, we can help you find what you may be looking for, and you might be surprised at what you discover. It’s career planning, Bennington style—purposeful conversation and thoughtful inquiry. Or, if its help you need with navigating our job search resources, or understanding term requirements, we’ve got you covered. The Field Work Term and Career Development Office has career development professionals and trained student workers ready to help you. Walk-ins welcome or contact us to schedule an appointment.
Services offered include:
- Career Coaching to help you plan and secure FWT positions, summer opportunities, and/or post-graduation jobs.
- Résumé/cover letter critiques.
- Workshops on various topics related to FWT and career planning.
- Online job search tools.
- Reference materials to research career fields and organizations.
- Housing resources.
- General advising on FWT registration, grants, budgeting, and workplace issues.
Resources and Information
*Updated annually in mid-August
Hours (open year-round)
- Fall and spring term: 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday (and some evenings in the fall)
- Summer and FWT: 8:30 am–4:00 pm, Monday–Friday