Fall Term 2014
Dance Workshop: Introductions for faculty and students will take place Thursday, September 4, 7:00–8:00 pm, Martha Hill Dance, followed by auditions at 8:00 pm, Martha Hill Dance Theater.
Auditions will be Thursday and Friday, September 4 and 5, 7:00–10:00 pm, VAPA D207. Signup sheets for audition times will be posted on the board in the hallway between D207 and D208. Additional information will be provided at the first drama forum on Wednesday, September 3, 1:00, VAPA D207.
Foreign Language Placement Tests
Monday, September 1, 8:00–9:30 am (10- to 15-minute assessment), CAPA Symposium: This event will serve as an opportunity to meet with the entire faculty in Languages, while also allowing time for students to be placed at their appropriate levels. Open to all students interested in languages, regardless of experience. Students registered for a language class should plan to attend. Light breakfast provided.
- Bass: Michael Bisio | Tuesday, September 2, by appointment only—email email@example.com
- Cello: Nat Parke | Monday, September 1, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 214
- Guitar: Hui Cox | Monday, September 1, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 335C
- Mandolin/Banjo/Fiddle: John Kirk | Monday, September 1, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 216
- Piano: Chris Lewis/Yoshiko Sato | Monday, September 1, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 232
- Violin/Viola: Kaori Washiyama | Monday, September 1, 11:30 am–12:30 pm, Jennings 214
- Voice: Kerry Ryer-Parke/Yoon Sun Choi | Monday, September 1, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 218