Fall Term 2015
((this entire section needs updating))
Dance Workshop: Introductions for faculty and students will take place September xx, 7:00–8:00 pm, Martha Hill Dance, followed by auditions at 8:00 pm, Martha Hill Dance Theater.
Auditions will be September xx and xx, 7:00–10:00 pm, VAPA D207. Signup sheets for audition times will be posted on the board in the hallway between D207 and D208. Additional information will be provided at the first drama forum on September xx, 1:00, VAPA D207.
Foreign Language Placement Tests
September xx, 8:00–9:30 am (10- to 15-minute assessment), CAPA Symposium: This event will serve as an opportunity to meet with the entire faculty in Languages, while also allowing time for students to be placed at their appropriate levels. Open to all students interested in languages, regardless of experience. Students registered for a language class should plan to attend. Light breakfast provided.
- Bass: Michael Bisio | September xx, by appointment only—email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cello: Nat Parke | September xx, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 214
- Guitar: Hui Cox | September xx, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 335C
- Mandolin/Banjo/Fiddle: John Kirk | September xx, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 216
- Piano: Chris Lewis/Yoshiko Sato | September xx, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 232
- Violin/Viola: Kaori Washiyama | September xx, 11:30 am–12:30 pm, Jennings 214
- Voice: Kerry Ryer-Parke/Yoon Sun Choi | September xx, 6:30–7:30 pm, Jennings 218