2015–2016 Academic Year
- Independence Day | observed Friday, July 3, 2015
- Labor Day | Monday, September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day* | Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Day after Thanksgiving | Friday, November 27, 2015
- Christmas Eve | Thursday, December 24, 2015
- Christmas Day | Friday, December 25, 2015
- New Year’s Day | Friday, January 1, 2016
- Memorial Day | Monday, May 30, 2016
In accordance with the current bargaining agreement, the dates listed above will be observed as holidays. Per Article 12, all employees whose work has to be performed on a holiday will have the choice of receiving either compensatory time off of one and one-half days for each holiday worked or will be paid at the rate of one and one-half times their regular pay in addition to the regular day’s pay. To receive holiday pay, an employee must work the day before and the day after the holiday or his/her regular schedule.
*Day before Thanksgiving (Wednesday, November 25, 2015) | early departure at noon for all nonessential staff.