2016–2017 Academic Year
- Independence Day | Monday, July 4, 2016
- Bennington Battle Day | Monday, August 15, 2016 (observed)
- Labor Day* | Monday, September 5, 2016
- Thanksgiving Day** | Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Day after Thanksgiving | Friday, November 25, 2016
- Winter break | Friday, December 23, 2016–Monday, January 2, 2017
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday* | Monday, January 16, 2017
- Presidents’ Day* | Monday, February 20, 2017
- Memorial Day* | Monday, May 29, 2017
*In order to provide services to students, certain staff members will be required to work on these dates; staff members will be individually notified of staffing needs. An employee who is required to work on a holiday will receive either compensation for hours worked or an alternate day off, depending on his/her position classification.
**Day before Thanksgiving (Wednesday, November 23, 2016) | early departure at noon for all nonessential staff.