Opportunities for Parents and Families
If you are able to visit campus for Family Weekend, you will have the chance to witness what you have already heard so much about: The Bennington Experience. We hope you also will see how this experience is extended and emboldened by faculty's professional lives, vibrant alumni networks, employer affiliations, and institutional partners around the globe—and now you. We call this The Bennington Network.
As a parent or other member of a Bennington student's family, you can play an active role in The Bennington Network. There are many ways you can help:
- Arrange for a Field Work Term internship at your place of employment;
- Host a student in your home over Field Work Term;
- Host an event for prospective students and their families;
- Learn more about how you can help extend Bennington’s reach in schools and communities across the globe; and
- Make an annual gift to The Bennington Fund. Your gifts help sustain an exceptional learning environment, helping to recruit and retain an outstanding faculty, expand library collections, fund special academic programs and campus sustainability efforts, and support scholarships.
To learn more about ways you can help, visit our volunteer webpage, or call the Office of Institutional Advancement at 800-598-2979.