Congratulations, Class of 2013!
Please make a note of the following
important dates and details regarding your upcoming Commencement
Weekend, May 31–June 1, 2013.
- Monday, April 15 | Deadline to order caps and gowns for Graduation. To order, contact Nancy Mitton with your height in feet and inches (allow for heels).
- Monday, April 15 | Deadline to Commencement Dinner tickets. Anyone on the waiting list will begin hearing from Nancy Mitton Tuesday afternoon.
- Wednesday, May 29 | Commencement Rehearsal at 6:00 pm in Barn 100, followed by Senior Reception at 7:00 pm on Petrie Terrace. All graduating students planning to walk in the Graduation Ceremony on Saturday, June 1, are requested to attend the Graduation Rehearsal if possible (It is helpful, but not crucial to attend). Caps and gowns (for those who order them) will be distributed at this time.
- Friday, May 31 | Commencement Dinner begins with the Reception at 5:00 pm and then Dinner at 6:00 pm both under the tent on Commons Lawn and concludes with the Commencement Addresses at 7:00 pm.
- The Senior Party will take place at 9:00 pm at the Student Center. All graduating students and their families are welcome.
- Saturday, June 1 | Conferring of Degrees at 10:00 am, sharp, Pioneers’ Quadrangle (inclement weather location is under the tent on Commons Lawn). All graduating students are asked report to Barn 100 at 9:30 am (in the case of inclement weather, report to the tent on Commons Lawn). A reception on Commons Lawn will follow the ceremony.
Other Important Information
Please begin planning for Commencement Weekend as soon as possible. Encourage family and friends to make hotel reservations early as area hotels fill up quickly. Please refer friends and family to the Visit Campus section of our website for additional information about local accommodations, driving directions, and more.
While the College appreciates the special nature of the owner-pet relationship, it also recognizes that animals have the potential to impose on the safety, health, personal well-being, and comfort of College employees and residents. With the exception of assistance animals, the College prohibits any person from bringing pets on campus.
If you have any questions about Commencement Weekend, please contact Nancy Mitton in the Office of Communications at 802-440-4347.
We look forward to spending a memorable Commencement Weekend with you!