Arriving on Campus/Opening of School
Houses open for returning students at noon on Sunday, February 22. The meal plan will begin with brunch on February 22, in the Dining Halls.
Students who have changed rooms and/or live on Third Street may pick up keys at the following times:
- Saturday, February 21 (new and transfer students only), 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Office of Student Life; after 5:00 pm, Campus Safety
- Sunday, February 22, noon–5:00 pm, Office of Student Life; after 5:00 pm, Campus Safety
- Monday, February 23–Tuesday, February 24, 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Office of Student Life; after 5:00 pm, Campus Safety
If there is inclement weather on Sunday, students are encouraged to travel on Monday as classes begin on Tuesday. Students will not be granted access to their rooms prior to noon on Sunday unless granted special permission, so please plan your travel accordingly.
Important Reminder: Student billing accounts must be current in order to remain on campus or attend classes. Please contact Michelle Rollins, Business Office Assistant/Student Billing (802-440-4353), for student account questions.
In addition to what is listed below, please check out the web calendar for information about events scheduled for the upcoming academic year and the academic calendar.
- February 11 | Reservation/payment deadline for shuttle service from Albany (see information below), 3:00 pm
- February 13 | FWT Reflective Option; notification due for formal presentation or debrief discussion
- February 23 | Advising and registration:
• New/transfer students, 1:30–2:00 pm
• All students, 2:00–5:00 pm
• Health Services Opens
- February 24 | Classes begin
- February 24 | Community-wide FWT debrief luncheon, noon–1:30 pm, Commons
- February 27 | FWT Reflective Essays, interviews, and blogs due
- February 27 | FWT employer evaluations and timesheets due
- February 29 | First Coffee Hour
Albany to Bennington Transportation